Addonics Technologies hereby confirms that the products with RoHS labels or stated as RoHS on our web site (including packing materials) are in conformity with the following stipulations pertaining to compliance of the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU :
- The concentration of Cadmium of heavy metals should be less than 5 ppm (ICP) for a plastic product or a plastic part on electrical components (including rubber, painting, ink, pigment, dye, and PVC thread).
- The concentration of Lead of heavy metals should be less than 100 ppm (ICP) for a plastic product or a plastic part on electrical component (including rubber, painting, ink, pigment, dye, and PVC thread).
- The total concentration of Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, and Chromium VI of heavy metals should be less than 100 ppm (ICP) for a packaging material (including carton, printing, ink, and label).
- The banned substances include CFC, HCFC, PBS, PBDE, PCB, PCN, CP, Asbestos, Organiz tin compounds, Azo compounds, and Formaldehyde.
- The concentration of Chromium VI of heavy metals should be non-detected for a metal product (e.g. One for articles that contains a hexavalent chromium component as a component of ink or paints, or of the rust-preventive treatment of a plate (screws, steel plates).
All Addonics products are now RoHS compliant with exception of only the following models of Addonics products that are still in the transition of converting to RoHS Compliancy. If the product that you are interested in appears in the list below, please email us. We may already have the RoHS part available.